- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Family Reading Bible is the perfect tool for parents in their role as the spiritual leaders of their home.
- Three reading tracks
- Short Path—for families with tight schedules or children under 9
- Long Path—for longer devotional times and children over 9
- Off the Beaten Path—provides an opportunity for creative exploration of various topics of the Bible such as the Christmas story, Angels and Demons, Kings and Queens, and other fun topics.
- The Family Reading Bible is organized in standard canonical order, but the readings are read in chronological order. Example: when a reading about David in 2 Samuel is connected to a Psalm David wrote, you will be directed by page number to a devotional reading from that Psalm. You will then be returned by page number back to the next reading in 2 Samuel.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The NIV Family Reading Bible is the perfect tool for you to use to lead your family through the Bible together. Designed for parents like you, the Family Reading Bible provides a way for your family to engage and understand the Bible together. It helps you use the Bible itself as your family devotional tool. A reading system with three easy-to-use paths ("Short Path," "Long Path," and "Off the Beaten Path") accommodates children of various ages and stages; reading plans direct you to Bible stories and events in the sequence in which they occurred; and readings of manageable length along with age-appropriate, engaging questions encourage and maintain your childrens interest in Gods Word. Enjoy your journey as you discover Gods Word with your kids. NIV ©2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the worlds most popular modern-English Bibleeasy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.
coach5 Stars Out Of 5June 7, 2013coachQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent resource for family devotions, the questions really help the kids focus!
eblaastKilgore,TxAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5GreatApril 22, 2013eblaastKilgore,TxAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a gift for a friend! They have really enjoyed it!
MikeMilwaukee, WIAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Perfect giftApril 19, 2013MikeMilwaukee, WIAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was a gift for my father as a replacement to his old NIV1984 Bible. He was very satisfied with it.
dmaneckeWisconsinAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This bible is a wonderful learning tool.May 15, 2012dmaneckeWisconsinAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I like the 'short','long', and 'off the beaten path' sections of reference in this bible to further enhance your reading and guided learning. I am anxious to see our children be excited about hearing God's word in this format.
Melissa Robertson3 Stars Out Of 5August 28, 2010Melissa RobertsonUse CAUTION when selecting and reading this Bible.We were excited to find a Bible that had devotions for multiple ages that could grow with our family. The layout is well thought developed and we are enjoying using this Bible during our family devotion time. However, when we came to the story of Noah, we were disturbed to find that the commentary is compromised by including an Old Earth Creation view. On page 8 it reads, "We don't know how many years passed after the creation of the world to the time of Noah. It may have been thousands of years; it may have been millions." It GREATLY concerns me that a controversial belief is embraced in the lesson and treated as a valid interpretation. I am thankful that I was able to look ahead and edit this before reading it out loud to my young children. How confusing it would be to them for me to teach them something and the "bible" to tell them something else. I now wonder how many other lessons I will have to edit, or if I should have to read a day ahead to prevent a disaster of biblical proportions from occurring in our family devotion time.I wanted to warn others of this before they purchase this Bible.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Purple Book: Biblical Foundations for Building Strong Disciples - eBookRice Broocks, Steve MurrellZondervan / 2009 / ePub$4.995 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3920EB
Fasting for Leaders from the Pulpit to the Pew:: Twenty-One Days to Find Your Godly Purpose - eBookAndrea Dardello Ph.D.Tate Publishing / 2012 / ePub$7.66 Retail:
$9.99Save 23% ($2.33)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39250EB
Growing in Christ, 2 Volumes in 1: Lessons on Assurance and Lessons on Christian LivingThe NavigatorsNavPress / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 56 Reviews
$9.99Save 28% ($2.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW91572
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> One Year Bible
- Bibles >> Other Bibles >> Family Bible
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Family Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Other Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> One Year Bible
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Family Bible
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Other Bibles
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Search