- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Bible Introductions: Girls will read the who, when, where and what of each book in the Bible
- Dream Girl: Girls will use their imaginations to put themselves in the story
- Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?: Girls will see for themselves what they have in common with women in the Bible
- Words to Live By: Girls will discover great Bible verses for memorizing
- Oh, I Get It!: Girls will find answers to the Bible questions that they've wondered about
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Faithgirlz!-Style Backpack Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, TurquoiseZonderKidz / 2013 / Imitation Leather$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$24.99Save 32% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW736295
NIV Young Women of Faith Bible, Hardcover, Printed CasesideSusie ShellenbergerZonderKidz / 2014 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW730861
Every girl wants to know shes totally unique and special. This Bible says that with Faithgirlz! sparkle. Through the many in-text features found only in the Faithgirlz! Bible, girls will grow closer to God as they discover the journey of a lifetime.
Features include: Book introductionsRead about the who, when, where, and what of each book. Dream GirlUse your imagination to put yourself in the story. Bring It On!Take quizzes to really get to know yourself. Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?See for yourself what you have in common. Words to Live ByCheck out these Bible verses that are great for memorizing. What Happens Next?Create a list of events to tell a Bible story in your own words. Oh, I Get It!Find answers to Bible questions you've wondered about. The complete New International Version (NIV) Features written by bestselling author and tween specialist, Nancy Rue
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.