NIV Mom's Devotional Bible Compact, Italian Duo-Tone, Turquoise/Teal
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Now available in a convenient compact size for moms-on-the-go, the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible also includes devotions by popular women writers such as Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, and Margaret Feinberg to offer moms fresh perspectives on the challenges they face daily. Whether moms are new or experienced, have 5 minutes to read or 15, their hearts will be warmed and their spirits lifted by the daily encouragement found in this devotional Bible.
- A year's worth of daily weekday devotions
- Weekend “Momday” devotions that cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
- Index of topics important to mothers
- Resource list that offers timely, practical help for moms
- 12 full-color “Keepsake Pages”
- Double-column format
- Promises and Prayers for Mom
- Ribbon Marker
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1475
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 7 X 4.5 X 1 (inches)
|Availability: In Stock|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV New Mom's Prayer Bible: Encouragement for Your First Year Together, Italian Duo-Tone Dark Orchid/Plum 1984Zondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$27.99Save 54% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW951124
NIV Mom's Devotional Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, Pink/Hot PinkElisa MorganZondervan / 2013 / Imitation Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW443370
NIV Life Journey Bible: Find the Answers for Your Whole Life, HardcoverDr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John TownsendZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$39.99Save 65% ($26.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW948957Video
NIV Outdoorsman Bible, Imitation Leather, CamouflageJason CruiseZondervan / 2012 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW441694
NIV Homeschool Mom's Bible Compact: Daily Personal Encouragement, Italian Duo-Tone, Turquoise/BlueberryZondervan / 2014 / Imitation Leather$11.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$47.99Save 75% ($36.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42942X
KJV Homeschool Mom's Bible, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$34.99Save 64% ($22.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW431473
NIV Homeschool Mom's Bible: Daily Personal Encouragement, Italian Duo-Tone, Hot PinkZondervan / 2013 / Imitation Leather$17.50 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$49.99Save 65% ($32.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW421061
NIV Homeschool Mom's Bible: Daily Personal Encouragement, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$34.99Save 43% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW421051
I am excited for the ways that moms will draw on God's strength through the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible. Packed with practical inspiration, it is an incredible tool to help moms find hope and daily encouragement. Sherry Surratt CEO and President, MOPS International
Mom, you don't have to go it alone! The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a momwhether youre a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
* A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
* 5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
* Weekend Momday devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
* Index of topics important to mothers
* Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
* 12 full-color Keepsake Pages
* Double-column format
* Promises and Prayers for Mom
* Ribbon Marker
Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Moms Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado.
mickie5 Stars Out Of 5awesome bibleApril 8, 2016mickieQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0love this bible. thank you so much.
Anonymous5 Stars Out Of 5All-new, updated classic!February 12, 2013AnonymousQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What a privilege it has been to work on this Bible for moms of all ages! And how I prayed over all the devotionals and internal material as God helped me create them. No mom should mother alone. Dive into God's Word in this unique format, and watch him meet your needs day and night. Because mothering matters. And better moms make a better world. Love to you, Elisa
Q: What is the font size of this Bible?
Font size for this Bible is 6 point.