- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
The NIV Study Bible is the #1 bestselling study Bible in the world's most popular modern English Bible translation—the New International Version. This best-loved NIV Study Bible features a stunning four-color interior with full-color photographs, maps, charts, and illustrations.
Since its first release in 1985, the Gold Medallion Award-winning NIV Study Bible has become the treasured and trusted companion of over nine million Bible readers.
The in-depth notes are coded to highlight notes of special interest in the areas of character study, archaeology, and personal application.
Visually arresting section breaks help you find your bearing in the Bible. Full-color photos, maps, and illustrations make this study Bible accessible and friendly. Referred to daily by millions of pastors, students, church leaders, and other Bible readers around the world, the over-20,000 NIV Study Bible notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible's text.
The very best evangelical scholarship that brought you today's most popular modern English Bible also contributed to the most celebrated and widely used study notes in existence.
All of these features, and more, also make it perfect for homeschool use. Like no other Bible, the NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands.
- Full text of the world's most popular modern English Bible-the New International Version (NIV) 2011 update
- Over 20,000 study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps & time lines
- NIV concordance
- Subject and study notes indexes
- Sewn binding—lays flat when open
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Presentation page
- 8-point text size
- 9.75" x 6.75" x 2.00"
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 2560
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
Footprints Canvas Cover LargeZondervanSave 23%
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 581 ReviewsSave 47%Video
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameSally Lloyd-Jones5 Stars Out Of 5 185 ReviewsSave 41%