- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
That’s all it takes to read the Bible in ninety days. It’s easier than you thought! Once you break it down into bite-sized pieces, what may have seemed to be a formidable challenge becomes doable and enjoyable. And this specially designed large print Bible will help you get the most out of your experience. Use it in conjunction with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum for all the benefits of sharing God’s Word in community, or use it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be fulfilling what for many Christians is a longstanding ambition: reading through the entire Bible.
- Special edition of the NIV Thinline Large Print Bible—the field-tested format that individuals and classes have successfully used to achieve the 12-page-per-day goal.
- Start and end markers help you know where to begin each day’s reading
- Front matter articles, including:
- An overview of what you’ll be reading each day
- “Why Read the Bible in 90 Days?”
- Insights and encouragement from Ted Cooper, founder of The Bible in 90 Days program
- And more!
- Durable hardcover
- Easy to read, large 9.7 point type size is easy on the eyes.
- Easy to carry 6.7" x 9.6" x 1.1" Thinline format transports easily in your briefcase or purse
- New International Version—today’s most read, most trusted Bible translation
- Coordinates with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum
Join others in discovering the meaning and power of God’s word in community. Or read it just as effectively by yourself without the curriculum.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
The Bible in 90 Days: Whole-Church Challenge Leader's PackTed Cooper Jr.Save 82%
Other Customers Also Purchased
Sweetpea Beauty: A Girl After God's Own Heart, DVD 5 Stars Out Of 5 56 ReviewsSave 13%Video
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul Kent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 923 ReviewsSave 20%