- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- Living Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
That’s all it takes to read the Bible in ninety days. It’s easier than you thought! Once you break it down into bite-sized pieces, what may have seemed to be a formidable challenge becomes doable and enjoyable. And this specially designed large print Bible will help you get the most out of your experience. Use it in conjunction with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum for all the benefits of sharing God’s Word in community, or use it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be fulfilling what for many Christians is a longstanding ambition: reading through the entire Bible.
- Special edition of the NIV Thinline Large Print Bible—the field-tested format that individuals and classes have successfully used to achieve the 12-page-per-day goal.
- Start and end markers help you know where to begin each day’s reading
- Front matter articles, including:
- An overview of what you’ll be reading each day
- “Why Read the Bible in 90 Days?”
- Insights and encouragement from Ted Cooper, founder of The Bible in 90 Days program
- And more!
- Durable hardcover
- Easy to read, large 9.7 point type size is easy on the eyes.
- Easy to carry 6.7" x 9.6" x 1.1" Thinline format transports easily in your briefcase or purse
- New International Version—today’s most read, most trusted Bible translation
- Coordinates with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum
Join others in discovering the meaning and power of God’s word in community. Or read it just as effectively by yourself without the curriculum.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
The Bible in 90 Days: Whole-Church Challenge Leader's PackTed Cooper Jr.Zondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$54.99Save 91% ($50.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW941859
NIV Streams in the Desert Bible: 365 Thirst-Quenching Devotions - eBookZondervan / 2013 / ePub$22.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37307EB
Ted Cooper Jr. founded the Bible in 90 Days ministry in 2002, following almost 20 years in the computer industry. A lifelong agnostic, in 1999 Ted read the Bible from cover to cover in three months. Not only did this experience transform Ted into a believer, it led him to develop a unique curriculum to help others succeed in doing this reading. Teds ministry has helped churches, communities, small groups and individuals in 49 states and 13 foreign countries host The Bible in 90 Days curriculum. Churches hosting The Bible in 90 Days include: Assembly of God, Baptist, Bible, Catholic, Christian, Church of Christ, Community, Episcopal, Evangelical Free, Lutheran, Mennonite, Methodist, Non-denominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, United Methodist, and Vineyard. Ted has served on a number of professional and charity boards, and is an elder at First Presbyterian Church of Houston. Ted and his wife Becky live in Houston with their three children. To contact, Ted visit please the ministry ?
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Bible in 90 Days: Week 11: Matthew 27:1 - Acts 6:15 - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Ted Cooper Jr.Zondervan / 2007 / Audio Download$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA14122-CP
The Bible in 90 Days: Week 3: Deuteronomy 23:1 - 1 Samuel 28:25 - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Ted Cooper Jr.Zondervan / 2007 / Audio Download$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA14105-CP
The Essential Bible Companion: Key Insights for Reading God's Word - eBookJohn H. Walton, Mark L. Strauss, Ted Cooper Jr.Zondervan / 2009 / ePub$6.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2913EB
The Bible in 90 Days: Week 1: Genesis 1:1 - Exodus 40:38 - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Ted Cooper Jr.(ED.)Zondervan / 2007 / Audio Download$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA14101-CP