- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
One of today's best-selling study Bibles—the Life Application Study Bible—has been updated and expanded. Over 300 new Life Application notes, nearly 350 note revisions, 16 new personality profiles, updated charts, and a Christian Worker's Resource make this best-seller even better.
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new Personality Profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness, includes:
- How to Become a Believer,
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer,
- Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible,
- So You've Been Asked to Speak,
- Taking the Step to Application
All this is in addition to the excellent collection of features that have made the Life Application Study Bible a best-seller.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- 10-point Scripture text
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- 8-point notes text
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
Number of Pages: 3008
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.75 X 2.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Side Column
Text Layout: In-Text Maps/Charts|Single Column
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Large Print, Italian Duo-Tone, Dark Orchid/PlumZondervan / 2012 / Imitation Leather$46.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$84.99Save 45% ($38.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW419031
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Indexed HardcoverTyndale House / 2011 / Hardcover$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW359755
Life Application Study Bible KJV large print brown & tanTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$52.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$79.99Save 34% ($27.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW378817
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Carmel Dark Carmel - Slightly ImperfectZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$34.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 53% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW434570DA
Mt LebanonAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Life ApplicationMay 1, 2015Mt LebanonAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent study Bible!
Gini4 Stars Out Of 5Yes and NOApril 27, 2015GiniQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3Well, this is a nice Bible, however I am disappointed in that the NIV has changed . Many verses read different that the past NIV version Bibles I've had. It takes getting used to that part, but over all I like the "study" part and the larger font. I'm not sure if it was stated when I ordered, but it might be an idea if CBD could make mention of that in the future.
D. Adams5 Stars Out Of 5Vary satisfiedApril 13, 2015D. AdamsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I own several bibles, and this one, is by far, the best. The commentaries of each verse, are excellent and has helped me understand them immensely.
Levi5 Stars Out Of 5Great study bibleMarch 16, 2015LeviQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great bible, exactly what I was looking for, to provide more details, explanations and other relevant details of the times and culture that the bible was written in. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to go deeper and gain a better understanding of the bible.
sharon44890OhioAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible!March 9, 2015sharon44890OhioAge: 55-65Gender: femaleI always loved life Application Bible.
Q: Could you tell me what the font size is for the large print version of the Life Application Study Bible, please?
The Bible text is 10 point and the study notes are 8 point.
Q: NIV Life Application (lg print) Bible 2012, Difference? I noticed a newer version is coming out on Oct. 29, 2012. When doing a newer version, are you leaving something out? are you updating? what is the difference between the 1984, 2011, and the 2012 version.
This Bible is a large print edition with 2011 NIV text. The NIV 2011 update reflects modern knowledge of Biblical languages and the Biblical world, and utilizes the English language more accurately.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Pastor, Servant Leader JournalLighthouse Christian Products / 2014 / Gift$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 09/01/15.CBD Stock No: WW712053X
NIV Life Application Study Bible Personal Size SoftcoverTyndale House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$18.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$29.99Save 37% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW359816
The NKJV Study Bible, Second Edition - Bonded Leather BlackThomas Nelson / 2007 / Bonded Leather$21.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 62 Reviews
$59.99Save 63% ($38.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020804