- All Products
- Children's Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1004025&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
- Complete text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible-- the NIV for kids!
- Large print (12-point font) is easy to read.
- 20 full-color pages of The Beginner's Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
- 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
- Dictionary of key Bible words will help you when you come to a word you don't know.
- Reading plan of 150 famous Bible stories will give you a great overview of God's Word.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Beginner's Bible
Text Size: 11-13 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Children's Bible >> Illustrated Bible
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles >> Illustrated Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible >> Illustrated Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible >> Illustrated Bible
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search