- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
What makes for a healthy church? A large congregation? Plentiful parking? Vibrant music?
You may have read books on this topic before-but not like this one. This new expanded edition of Nine Marks of a Healthy Church is not an instruction manual for church growth. It is a pastor's recommendation of how to assess the health of your church using nine crucial qualities that are neglected by many of today's churches.
Whether you're a church leader or an involved member of your congregation, you can help cultivate these elements in your church, bringing it new life and health for God's glory.
Rich5 Stars Out Of 5Great guideline for today's church.October 27, 2011RichQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I bought the e-book version because I though I would get it in my hands quicker. Upon reading the book, my preference would be to have a paper version in my hands. The content is well written and useful to evaluate the church.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Case for Christmas: A Journalist Investigates the Identity of the Child in the MangerLee StrobelZondervan / 2014 / Mass Paperback$1.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews
$2.99Save 50% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW340591
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Start A New Search