- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Library of Biblical Theology
In this volume in the Library of Biblical Theology series, James D.G. Dunn ranges widely across the literature of the New Testament to describe the essential elements of the early churchs belief and practice. Eschatology, grace, law and gospel, discipleship, Israel and the church, faith and works, and most especially incarnation, atonement, and resurrection; Dunn places these and other themes in conversation with the contemporary churchs work of understanding its faith and life in relation to Gods self-revelation in Jesus Christ.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Start A New Search