- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Library of Biblical Theology
In this volume in the Library of Biblical Theology series, James D.G. Dunn ranges widely across the literature of the New Testament to describe the essential elements of the early churchs belief and practice. Eschatology, grace, law and gospel, discipleship, Israel and the church, faith and works, and most especially incarnation, atonement, and resurrection; Dunn places these and other themes in conversation with the contemporary churchs work of understanding its faith and life in relation to Gods self-revelation in Jesus Christ.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search