- All Products
- Business & Careershttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1031733&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
How can the latest brain research help increase your sales?
Because paople are inundated daily by an average of 10,000 sales messages, selling is now tougher than ever. That's why you need to learn what neuroscience has uncovered that will immediately increase your selling and influencing effectiveness.
Unveiling the latest brain research and revolutionary marketing practices, authors Patrick Renvoisé and Christophe Morin teach highly effective techniques to help you deliver powerful, unique, and memorable presentations that will have a major, lasting impact on potential buyers such as:
- The 6 stimuli that always trigger a response
- The 4 steps to align content and delivery of your message
- The 6 message building blocks to address the "old brain"
- The 7 powerful impact boosters to set your delivery apart from the rest
Once you know how the decision-making part of the brain works, you'll quickly begin to deliver more convincing sales presentations, close more deals, crreate more effective marketing strategies, and radically improve your ability to influence others.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 131 ReviewsSave 67%Video
Confident Heart, A: Learning to Live in the Power of God's Promises - eBookRenee Swope5 Stars Out Of 5 45 ReviewsSave 40%Video