- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A comprehensive introduction to the religions of the world analyzed from a Christian perspective
Nelson's Illustrated Guide to Religions covers more than 200 religions, sects, and cults, most of them ones the reader might encounter on any given day. It is the most complete and up-to-date Christian guide to world religions. Perfect for the student as well as the layperson. Written by leading expert in religions, James A. Beverley.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- Start A New Search