Nelson's Church Leader's Manual for Congregational Care - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
The helpful advice, prayers, and devotions included in this manual aid anyone who finds himself serving the church and helping others in those tough situations when you dont know what to say.
Pastoral care in the church is not limited to pastors and other designated church leaders. Many parishioners perform services in the name of the church, and this book is a great guide for them. It includes helpful advice and tips on visiting the suffering, devotional aspects surrounding pastoral visits, prayers for any situation, and helpful Scripture passages.
Designed to be portable, this manual is an invaluable resource for those who care for others.
Other Customers Also Purchased
5 Things Any Congregation Can Do to Care for Others - eBookJason CusickWesleyan Publishing House / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43630EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Start A New Search