- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: Nelson Impact
Nelson Impact Study Guide: James - eBookThomas Nelson / 2006 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34157EB
James: A Blackaby Bible Study Series - eBookHenry T. Blackaby, Melvin Blackaby, Thomas BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17281EB
The Nelson Impact Bible Study series will introduce in-depth Bible study to Christian laypeople. Each book will help readers experience the true meaning of the messages in the book of Genesis, and in turn, empower the reader to truly make a difference in the world for Christ.
Designed for individual or group study, the study guide will provide a foundation for Bible study and encourage the reader to return to the Bible. All necessary background information will be given so that the reader needs only a Bible and the study guide. The messages will be thorough but easily understood and will be complimented by application questions to guide the readers into a deeper relationship with the Bible that will impact their lives with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Other study guides in the series include:
- 1 Corinthians ISBN: 1418506192
- Exodus ISBN: 1418506168
- Genesis ISBN: 1418506087
- Isaiah ISBN: 1418506095
- John ISBN: 1418506109
- Mark ISBN: 1418506184
- Romans ISBN: 1418506117
- Ruth & Esther ISBN: 1418506176
unstuck2 Stars Out Of 5Romans by NelsonOctober 23, 2014unstuckQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2Sorry to say that many of our group had pages falling out of the book and we were only on the first chapter.
Though most questions seemed to be asking us to restate what we had just read, the wording of the questions for some of the group, was not understood.
As the leader, I would prefer more questions that applied what we read or stories that connect to modern day issues with the theme or principals that we were applying.
Eric Tripp5 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2009Eric TrippThe men in our church have been using this bible series going on two years now. We have done four books in the series on Wednesdays (small groups). We enjoy the thought provoking questions, the opportunity to share opinions, and many more discussions based on thought from the book. Great series highly recommend.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search