- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Jewish Publication Society
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
A leading ethicist suggests ways to take the moral high road in one's personal life.
In this topically relevant book on modern ethical issues, Dorff focuses on personal ethics, Judaism's distinctive way of understanding human nature, our role in life, and what we should strive to be, both as individuals and as members of a community. Dorff addresses specific moral issues that affect our personal lives: privacy, particularly at work as it is affected by the Internet and other modern technologies; sex in and outside of marriage; family matters, such as adoption, surrogate motherhood, stepfamilies, divorce, parenting, and family violence; homosexuality; justice, mercy, and forgiveness; and charitable acts and social action.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Moral Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Moral Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Judaism >> Contemporary Writings
- Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Judaism >> Jewish Theology
- Start A New Search