Designed to accompany Apologia's sold-separately Who is My Neighbor? And Why Does He Need Me
, this beautiful notebooking journal will become a record of what your students learned during the course. Lesson plans, artful graphics, imaginative writing prompts, puzzles, activities, and mini books are included. An "About the Author" page (with room for your students to write in his or her name) and a section for "endorsements" by friends and family are also provided. A suggested daily lesson plan includes the page numbers of both the text and journal and suggested instructions. 240 pages, spiralbound. Full-color pages.
- Blank Note-Taking Pages
- Think About It pages with questions about the story portion of the lessons
- Hide it in My Heart Pages where you can write out your favorite translation of the Bible verse on the page to help you memorize it.
- Make a Note of It Pages-a page for each "Make a Note of It" box in the textbook; here you can record your answers as you consider how the lesson applies to your life.
- Word Puzzles, including crosswords and word search puzzles.
- Mini-Books to help you record important ideas in a visual way
- My Prayer pages to write or draw your own prayers
- Praise Report pages to record how God is answering your prayers
- I Spy! Pages let you record if about where you've seen God
- Living Out Loud pages can be used to record what you've done to minister to others
- Do You Remember? Pages provide you with a review of the most important points of each lesson.
- Find out More pages provide lists of activities, Bible stories, books, hymns, songs, websites, and other resources that will help you dig deeper.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.