- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Bible is God's love letter to You. But if the idea of reading the Bible is a little scary--you're not quite sure where to start or what to do--or if you want to connect with God and dig deeper into His word--this Bible is for you.
Revolve is ultra-readable, because the New Century Version translation is one that really makes sense! God's word will come to life in these pages, and there are lot's of extra features that really relate to your life:
- Devos - 365 articles that help you read through the whole Bible, and they really unpack some of the meat of Scripture.
- Intros - and overview of each book of the Bible, in totally totally relatable terms.
- The Big Picture - There arent just Intros, but also these follow-up articles that help show you how all these books fit together into one unified message from God. They work with the Intros to help you read and understand from beginning to end.
- Bios - the lives of fifty interesting Bible characters and applications for your life.
- Relationships - practical, Scripture-based advice on how to handle everything from family issues to guys to peer pressure.
- Quizzes - to help get you thinking and motivate you to be honest with yourself about your walk with God.
- Talk to God - Learn how to develop a vibrant prayer life.
- Virtue Building - practical insights on becoming more like Christ.
- A Thorough Topical Index - to help guide you through God's Word.
- Presentation page
- Two-color interior
- Double-column format
- Dictionary/Topical Concordance
- Translator's footnotes
- 51/2" x 83/8" x 11/4"
Number of Pages: 1600
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 X 1.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 8 Point
Revolve: The Complete New Testament for Girls--DamagedThomas Nelson / Trade Paperback$11.04 Retail:
$16.99Save 35% ($5.95)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW803586X
With nearly a million Revolve fans across the world, the Revolve Bible is the perfect gift for the teen girl wanting to dig deeper in the Word and discover the joy of reading Scripture. This devotional Bible can be read as a daily Bible, or by the topic most interesting to the reader. Filled with fun story like descriptions of the women in the Bible, study sections for "digging deeper," and daily devotional readings discussing applicable topics, this Bible is a great resource for every teen girl! Includes both Old and New Testaments of the New Century Version.
- Presentation page
- 365 daily devotionals
- 50 profiles of biblical characters
- 66 book introductions and book "afterwords"
- Notes on relationships, knowing your worldview, virtue building, and more
- Thorough index for searching the Bible by topic
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Revolve Bible products sold to date: More than 1 million units
LilKehe88North Hollywood, CAAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great BibleSeptember 25, 2013LilKehe88North Hollywood, CAAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I just got this bible and it is probably the best version I've ever read. The font is a bit small but over all its a really good bible and very easy to understand.
NanaSC5 Stars Out Of 5March 23, 2011NanaSCQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My granddaughter struggles in putting Jesus first in her life. I know it was the Lord who led me to purchase the devotional 'Changing 2' for her. She was thrilled when she started reading i,t as it was on her level of understanding. She asked for the full Bible and then I purchased the NCV Revolve. Thank you, Jesus!
Francesca5 Stars Out Of 5May 6, 2010FrancescaRevolve Devotional Bible is for teen girls mostly from 12 years upwards. I am a 12 year old kid and today I wish to write this review for you and your children. Revolve Devotional Bible is not just a Bible but u will have intros at each and every book in the bible. It explains what that book mostly talks about. You will read Bios of 50 interesting Characters in the Bible, Relationships with friends and boys,quizzes to have more faith in god and to be more honest with him! You will also get the chance to read the most important parts of the bible in 30 DAYS! So, I really encourage you to buy this Bible because it is going to help u in your life, especially those who have problems in families, in relationships with friends and more...thank you for reading my review!
Mark5 Stars Out Of 5May 6, 2009MarkI bought this Bible for an exchange student that is living with us. She is a 17 year old from Germany. Her English is pretty good, but she had a hard time understanding some translations of the Bible. One of her friends had a NCV Revolve New Testiment and showed it to our girl. She liked it, and told me about it. I wanted to get her a really good Bible, and was skeptical of the "girly", teen-center devotionals, but I examined it and found it to be just fine. She loves this Bible. She understands the translation, loves the devotionals, and extras this Bible offers really help her understand God's word. The only drawback is that it doesn't come in a leather or hard cover. I recommend this Bible to anyone who has a teen girl in their life!
Santiaga Holguin5 Stars Out Of 5April 17, 2009Santiaga HolguinI got this for my 15 yr old & everyone is asking where she got it. They think it's a kool bible. She likes it a lot.