- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Our God Is — Build your knowledge of triune God
- Moms in the Bible — a look at the lessons taught by biblical mothers
- Questions Kids Ask — Learn Scripture-based answers to your children's questions—expecially about God, the Bible, and the Christian life
- Walking In —
- Godly Character — Strengthen godly character and grow a Christlike heart
- Passing it on — Articles about igniting the faith of the next generation
- Wonderful Counselor — Experience Bible-based, Spirit-led advice from a Christian therapist on tough issues
- Insights — Articles giving practical, biblical answers to life situations
- Book introductions
- Memory verses
- Topical index
- Presentation page
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
KJV Study Bible, Mother's Edition, Turquoise LeatherTouchSave 33%
Moms Bible: Gods Wisdom for Mothers gives women an awareness of just how precious and vital they are in Gods plan for the family.
Available in the New Century Version and drawing on solid Bible teaching, it encourages women at every stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God. A perfect gift for Mothers Day, birthdays, or whenever its time to say thank you to a special mom.
Includes these special sections:
- Book Introductions: historical, emotional, and spiritual context for each Bible book
- Walking In...: ways that are pleasing to God
- Our God Is...: discovering who God is and what He does, based on His words and actions
- Godly Character: exhibiting godly qualities in daily living
- Passing It On: creating a legacy of faith to inspire the next generation
- Moms in the Bible: lessons from some of the Bible's most famous mothers
- Insights: short, practical thoughts on Bible passages from a mom's perspective
- Wonderful Counselor: issues facing moms from the perspective of a Christian therapist
- Questions Kids Ask: answering the tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christian life
- First Touch Verses: verses to mull over throughout the day
- Topical Index