- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Our God Is — Build your knowledge of triune God
- Moms in the Bible — a look at the lessons taught by biblical mothers
- Questions Kids Ask — Learn Scripture-based answers to your children's questions—expecially about God, the Bible, and the Christian life
- Walking In —
- Godly Character — Strengthen godly character and grow a Christlike heart
- Passing it on — Articles about igniting the faith of the next generation
- Wonderful Counselor — Experience Bible-based, Spirit-led advice from a Christian therapist on tough issues
- Insights — Articles giving practical, biblical answers to life situations
- Book introductions
- Memory verses
- Topical index
- Presentation page
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Moms Bible: Gods Wisdom for Mothers gives women an awareness of just how precious and vital they are in Gods plan for the family.
Available in the New Century Version and drawing on solid Bible teaching, it encourages women at every stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God. A perfect gift for Mothers Day, birthdays, or whenever its time to say thank you to a special mom.
Includes these special sections:
- Book Introductions: historical, emotional, and spiritual context for each Bible book
- Walking In...: ways that are pleasing to God
- Our God Is...: discovering who God is and what He does, based on His words and actions
- Godly Character: exhibiting godly qualities in daily living
- Passing It On: creating a legacy of faith to inspire the next generation
- Moms in the Bible: lessons from some of the Bible's most famous mothers
- Insights: short, practical thoughts on Bible passages from a mom's perspective
- Wonderful Counselor: issues facing moms from the perspective of a Christian therapist
- Questions Kids Ask: answering the tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christian life
- First Touch Verses: verses to mull over throughout the day
- Topical Index
Other Customers Also Purchased
Choosing Forgiveness: Your Journey to Freedom - eBookNancy Leigh DeMoss5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 20%