- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Our God Is — Build your knowledge of triune God
- Moms in the Bible — a look at the lessons taught by biblical mothers
- Questions Kids Ask — Learn Scripture-based answers to your children's questions—expecially about God, the Bible, and the Christian life
- Walking In —
- Godly Character — Strengthen godly character and grow a Christlike heart
- Passing it on — Articles about igniting the faith of the next generation
- Wonderful Counselor — Experience Bible-based, Spirit-led advice from a Christian therapist on tough issues
- Insights — Articles giving practical, biblical answers to life situations
- Book introductions
- Memory verses
- Topical index
- Presentation page
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
KJV Study Bible, Mother's Edition, Turquoise LeatherTouchHolman Bible Publishers / 2014 / Imitation Leather$46.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$69.99Save 33% ($23.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW614378
Moms Bible: Gods Wisdom for Mothers gives women an awareness of just how precious and vital they are in Gods plan for the family.
Available in the New Century Version and drawing on solid Bible teaching, it encourages women at every stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God. A perfect gift for Mothers Day, birthdays, or whenever its time to say thank you to a special mom.
Includes these special sections:
- Book Introductions: historical, emotional, and spiritual context for each Bible book
- Walking In...: ways that are pleasing to God
- Our God Is...: discovering who God is and what He does, based on His words and actions
- Godly Character: exhibiting godly qualities in daily living
- Passing It On: creating a legacy of faith to inspire the next generation
- Moms in the Bible: lessons from some of the Bible's most famous mothers
- Insights: short, practical thoughts on Bible passages from a mom's perspective
- Wonderful Counselor: issues facing moms from the perspective of a Christian therapist
- Questions Kids Ask: answering the tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christian life
- First Touch Verses: verses to mull over throughout the day
- Topical Index
Bobbie Wolgemuth is the author of twelve books, including the Gold Medallion winner Hymns for a Kids Heart with Joni Eareckson Tada. Bobbie is married to Dr. Robert Wolgemuth. They have two daughters and five grandchildren.