National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Space
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
There is one sentence that mentions that stars last for billions of years, as well as a mention of scientists looking for planets that have the right conditions for life.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: National Geographic Children's Books
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: First Big Books
Other Customers Also Purchased
Word Building PACE 1049, Grade 5Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$3.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010944
The Usborne Book of Science Activities, Volume ThreeRebecca Heddle, Paul ShiptonUsborne / Hardcover$12.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW452422
Planet Earth Classic AccentsTrend Enterprises / Other$3.49 Retail:
$4.29Save 19% ($0.80)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 07/28/16.CBD Stock No: WW810047
Planets Discovery Classic Accents Variety PackTrend Enterprises / Other$4.19 Retail:
$5.29Save 21% ($1.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW103023
• Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
• Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
• Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
• Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
• The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
Award-winning author DAVID A. AGUILAR is widely recognized for his ability to communicate the wonderment of science to enthusiasts of all ages. David's artwork has been featured on the History Channel's series "The Universe", Time magazine, CNN, USA Today, National Geographic, Astronomy, and more. His other books include Planets, Stars & Galaxies and 13 Planets.
"Featuring fun, short entries about planets, stars, galaxies and more, this charming book is perfect for reading aloud or for beginning readers to enjoy themselves." --Today's Zaman
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Science >> Astronomy & Space >> Astronomy & Space Books
- Start A New Search