The NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Hardcover
Email me when this product is available.
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- NASB update-New American Standard update
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Its study tools and questions teaches you how to understand and apply Scripture to your own life. Through an effective system of Bible-marking, the Bible itself becomes a personal record of insight and growth. Contains the Updated NASB.
Special features include:
- Step-by-step instruction in the acclaimed "inductive study method"
- Beautifully illustrated diagrams of:
- The Tabernacle & The High Priest in his Priestly Garments
- Solomon's Temple
- Herod's Temple
- The Temple Mount - During the Second Temple Period
- Timeline of Israel's history from Adam to Modern Times
- Single-column format
- Inner-margin cross-references
- Individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- Wider margins for note-taking
- 24 pages of maps and charts
- Black letter
- Bible Study Helps section includes:
- Understanding the Value of God's Word
- Major Events in Israel's History
- Historical and Grammatical Helps
- Bible Reading Plans
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Historical Charts index
- Topical Charts index
- Maps index
- Illustrations index
- NASB Concordance
- 8 Pages of Color Maps
- Blank pages for personal notes
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" 2.00"
Discover how letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power!
Number of Pages: 2296
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Available to ship on or about 08/30/14.
Email me when this product is available.
The NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Milano Softone, CharcoalPrecept Ministries InternationalHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW957151Video
The NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Milano Softone, GreenPrecept Ministries InternationalHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW957170Video
A strong seller for more than 20 years, this hardcover edition of the NASB Gold Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (more than 700,000 sold) sports a fresh new cover design.
The inductive study method is designed to allow God's Word to become its own commentary. Readers are guided along with the help of study tools and questions that enable them to make the most of the spiritual riches offered in Scripture.
Among the exceptional features are...
- a 18-page guide to carrying out the steps of observation, interpretation, and application
- full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for marking and studying the text
- individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- 23 pages of full-color charts, historical timelines, and maps
Readers will discover that letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power.
murphyGeorgiaAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great Study PlanMarch 25, 2014murphyGeorgiaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleI really love this bible as it is an excellent tool for indepth studying of God's Word. However, the genuine leather is of very poor quality for the price of the bible. Christianbook is an excellent site to buy from and this is certainly not their fault. It amazes me that the Kay Auther organization put out such a poor quality of leather. It's really bad. Don't spend your money on the genuine leather. Extremely thin and doesn't even lay down right when laying the bible down. I have lots of leather bibles, this leather is terrible. If I hadn't needed it for a Bible Study class I would have returned it but I needed it right away so have already written in it. Would love to have given it 5 stars but just couldn't do it.
JsavageAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 2, 2013JsavageAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I really love this Bible, I love the wide margins and how the scriptures are laid out. I love the history in the book and the maps.
Linda Winters5 Stars Out Of 5I highly recommend!November 29, 2013Linda WintersQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Finally! I've wanted a NASB Inductive Study Bible for years, and now I have one! When I got ready to buy, I held out several months for the updated NASB edition, and I am NOT disappointed! I'm AMAZED at the extensive features of this Bible, and have no doubt that I will be so excited when I dive into my studies that I'll wonder why I didn't get this Bible years ago! I prefer the hardcover style, like a 'textbook,' which allows me to freely mark and make notes. I purchased a set of the Rainbow Index Tabbies and put them on, and I'm READY to begin serious study in January! Thank you, CBD, for making this possible!
Gwen CarverGainesville, TexasAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A great Bible Study AidOctober 28, 2013Gwen CarverGainesville, TexasAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you are serious about studying the Bible, you will appreciate all the perks of this particular version. I bought it to use with the Kay Author Children's "How to Study the Bible DVD", but it will be rather bulky for them, I think, and heavy. No problem for adults, but I am not sure about the children.
Darlene BilbreyAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love this Bible. Love the directions it has in it.October 16, 2013Darlene BilbreyAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Had this Bible yrs. ago and lost it so I had to have another one.
Q: Will this have the same size font as the current NISB?
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Musical Tribute to C.S. Lewis, Compact Disc [CD]Maranatha Music / Compact disc$1.99 Retail:
$13.98Save 86% ($11.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWCD4925
NLT Slimline Reference Bible, Large Print TuTone Leatherlike Brown/TanTyndale House / 2010 / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW338491
|Email me when this product is available.|