The NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Hardcover
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Its study tools and questions teaches you how to understand and apply Scripture to your own life. Through an effective system of Bible-marking, the Bible itself becomes a personal record of insight and growth. Contains the Updated NASB.
Special features include:
- Step-by-step instruction in the acclaimed "inductive study method"
- Beautifully illustrated diagrams of:
- The Tabernacle & The High Priest in his Priestly Garments
- Solomon's Temple
- Herod's Temple
- The Temple Mount - During the Second Temple Period
- Timeline of Israel's history from Adam to Modern Times
- Single-column format
- Inner-margin cross-references
- Individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- Wider margins for note-taking
- 24 pages of maps and charts
- Black letter
- Bible Study Helps section includes:
- Understanding the Value of God's Word
- Major Events in Israel's History
- Historical and Grammatical Helps
- Bible Reading Plans
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Historical Charts index
- Topical Charts index
- Maps index
- Illustrations index
- NASB Concordance
- 8 Pages of Color Maps
- Blank pages for personal notes
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" 2.00"
Discover how letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power!
Number of Pages: 2296
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
The NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Milano Softone, CharcoalPrecept Ministries InternationalHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW957151Video
The NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Milano Softone, GreenPrecept Ministries InternationalHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW957170Video
A strong seller for more than 20 years, this hardcover edition of the NASB Gold Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (more than 700,000 sold) sports a fresh new cover design.
The inductive study method is designed to allow God's Word to become its own commentary. Readers are guided along with the help of study tools and questions that enable them to make the most of the spiritual riches offered in Scripture.
Among the exceptional features are...
- a 18-page guide to carrying out the steps of observation, interpretation, and application
- full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for marking and studying the text
- individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- 23 pages of full-color charts, historical timelines, and maps
Readers will discover that letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power.
jean4 Stars Out Of 5inductive study bibleDecember 1, 2014jeanI am teaching a bible study in my home and we like this bible and Kay author studies there very in-depth. The BIBLE doesn't give enough room to write things like they ask you to. But other than that it's a great study bible.
Martin5 Stars Out Of 5Inductive NASV Study BibleNovember 19, 2014MartinQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great study resource which contains so many resources all in one book. Strong customer service and order tracking Received the Bible on the day promised.
Darcea5 Stars Out Of 5Very pleased with this BibleNovember 12, 2014DarceaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am very pleased with this Bible, I purchased this gift for my son in law and had his name inscribed on it - that came out well. This is now the 3rd one being used in our family.
Mrs. Vickie Niedrauer5 Stars Out Of 5Love this BibleOctober 11, 2014Mrs. Vickie NiedrauerQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I had one for many years(the larger size and still do, since it has my precept notes in it) and finally broke down and got the smaller one and use it now for Precept studying. I also have the ESV which is nice but prefer the NASB version. I would highly recommend this one who is serious about studying the Bible and learning from the text itself what it has to say, not someone else's ideas. "Scripture interprets Scripture" and it does. Go forth and conquer/dig in deeply.
Tracie5 Stars Out Of 5IncredibleOctober 3, 2014TracieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this Bible after doing a Kay Arthur precept study. This Bible is amazing at helping me really study God's Word and to get everything out of passages. I love all the study notes and suggestions on how to study each individual book of the Bible. Best investment!
Q: Will this have the same size font as the current NISB?
Yes, this Bible will also be printed in 10 point text.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Book of Revelation Made Clear: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Understanding the Most Mysterious Book of the BibleTim LaHayeThomas Nelson / 2014 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$22.99Save 35% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW206186