"The Bible is the greatest of all books; to study it is the noblest of all pursuits; to understand it, the highest of all goals." – Charles C. Ryrie
The Ryrie NASB Study Bible is purposely designed to keep the focus on God's Word, the 10,000 explanatory notes are written to enhance, not comment on Scripture. In addition, wider margins allow you to add your thoughts, notes, and insights.
Whether you are a new believer or a mature Christian, Dr. Ryrie includes helpful articles to further your knowledge of the Bible.
In addition, you will receive a software download for The Moody Library, an ideal Bible software program for Pastors, Teachers, Professors, Students, Bible Study Leaders, and anyone thirsting to learn and understand more fully. Valued at over $400, this study and reference software was developed by Moody Publishers and WORDsearch as an electronic companion to The Ryrie Study Bible.
The Ryrie Study Bible includes
- A Synopsis of Bible Doctrine
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- Understanding the Bible
- How We Got our Bible
- The Meaning and Blessings of Salvation
- Archaeology and the Bible
- A Brief Survey of Church History
Other features of the Ryrie Study Bible:
- 10,000 concise explanatory notes
- In-text graphics including maps, charts, timelines and diagrams
- Comprehensive book outlines in easy-to-read format
- Expanded topical index
- Wide margins for better note taking
- Extensive cross references
- Detailed introduction to each book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testament and the Gospels
- Comprehensive concordance
- 16 full-color maps
- Eight-page historical timeline
- Daily Bible reading
- Words of Jesus in red text
- Thumb indexed
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9-point text size
- Gold page edges
- 9.75" x 7.00" x 1.50"
Free access to online Bible study and reference software
CHARLES C. RYRIE (A.B., Haverford College; Th.M. and Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary; Ph.D., University of Edinburgh; Litt.D., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary) is a renowned author and scholar. He has written numerous books, including The Ryrie Study Bible, Basic Theology, Balancing the Christian Life, The Holy Spirit, Dispensationalism Today, Revelation, Survey of Bible Doctrine, and So Great Salvation, which rank among his best-selling titles. Dr. Ryrie is the father of three children and resides in Dallas, Texas.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.