Buy Download $7.39 Retail:
Save 43% ($5.60)
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
What is a worldview?What lies behind your thoughts about almost everything?For more than thirty years, James W. Sire has grappled with this issue. In this book he offers readers his most mature thought on the concept of a worldview, addressing such questions as
- What is the history of the concept itself?
- What is the first question you should ask in formulating a worldview?
- How are worldviews formed existentially as well as intellectually?
- Is a worldview primarily an intellectual system, a way of life or a story?
- What are the public and private dimensions of a worldview?
- What role can worldview thinking play in assessing your own worldview and those of others, especially in light of the pluralism in today's world?
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Big Book of Bible Answers, The: A Guide to Understanding the Most Challenging Questions - eBookRon RhodesHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$9.13 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 39% ($5.86)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38588EB