Out of Stock This product is no longer available and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for this inconvenience
- NIV-New International Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- GNT-Good News Translation
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gold Gilding
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This item is no longer available. A newer version has replaced it.
Thought provoking articles, inspirational scripture selections and unique biographies combine in 88 full color pages to produce a Bible designed to inspire, empower and motivate Catholic women of every age. Twenty-two themes are presented in four contexts: Plan and Purpose; Spiritual Awakening; Holy Women of God; and Faith in Action. Also includes: Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation; 3-Year Cycle of Readings, The Celebration of the Eucharist and Origin, Inspiration and History of the Bible. Page edge indexing.
- 8 point text
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions with Outlines
- Cross References with Textual Notes
- Plan and Purpose: Grow in you faith by focusing on God's plan and purpose for you. These articles will challenge you to discern, understand and follow God's will.
- Spiritual Awakening: Recognize, Reflect and Respond to God's call in Scripture through practical suggestions on how to make the lessons relevant today.
- Holy Women of God: Inspiring stories that bring to life some of the Holy Women who have responded to Christ by leading a life dedicated to Him.
- Faith in Action: Stories that will touch your heart and reveal what imitating Christ can look like in your life.
- Page edge indexing
- 5 1/2" x 8" x 1 1/4"
Number of Pages: 1394
Vendor: Fireside Catholic Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.75 X 1.5 (inches)
Availability: Sorry, no longer available.
References: Cross References
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Suzana Steele-Clark5 Stars Out Of 5August 28, 2007Suzana Steele-ClarkAs a new Catholic I have found this Bible to be very helpful in many ways.The inspirational scripture selections are wonderful teachings on their own! This would make a nice gift for yourself or some one you love.
Page 1 of 1
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/25/15. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
|Email me when this product is available.|