- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
• God is disappointed in me
• God can't change me
• God doesn't hear me
• I need to be good so God will love me
• I'm stuck in my present circumstances
• I need to protect myself from getting hurt
• and many more
With questions for group or individual study, My Bangs Look Good and Other Lies I Tell Myself is perfect for any woman who has ever felt undervalued, overlooked, or not good enough for God's love.
Other Customers Also Purchased
JambourineWoodstock Chimes / 2009 / Gift$7.50Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW108950
VBS 2014 Praise Break: Celebrating the Works of God! - Older Elementary Student Handbook (Grades 4-6)Abingdon Press VBS / 2014 / Trade Paperback$1.79 Retail:
$2.99Save 40% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW780004
We Are Your NeighborsCrossway Books & Bibles / 2013 / Other$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5738008
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search