- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Series: Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle
My Life As Invisible Intestines (with Intense Indigestion) is book # 20 in the The Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle series. When Wally first becomes invisible (thanks to the handy-dandy OOPS Machine) it's great fun. Now he can do whatever he wants, like defending Opera by humiliating a bully, or helping the local football team come back from a 0-54 score. Then, of course, there's always giving Wall Street a hand in making her first million. . . . But the fun and games are short lived when everybody from a crazy ghost buster, to the FBI, to the 59 ½ Minutes TV show, to the neighbor's new dog (a cross between a grizzly bear and a Tyrannosaurs Rex) begin pursuing him. Soon Wally is stumbling and staggering through his greatest misadventure ever . . . until he finally learns that cheating and taking short cuts in life are not all they're cracked up to be. Until he learns that honesty really is the best policy.
Evan5 Stars Out Of 5December 18, 2007EvanThis is a really super FUNNY book. I love reading Bill Myers book,but this is the funniest (hahahaha). YOU SHOULD READ IT!!!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Search