- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)|
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/27/14.
Author Roy L. Miller offers this complete companion study guide following the release of his title "My Gospel: The Adventure of Partnering with God to See His Kingdom Come." This 13-week study guide complements each chapter in "My Gospel" and will challenge you to explore your understanding of the Gospels through insightful commentary, quotes and questions. Each day's questions will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, making it easy to incorporate into a busy lifestyle. The tools offered throughout will help to nurture your personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Dr. Roy L. Miller is the founder and director of The Better Place a ministry with a mission to equip the church to be a house of prayer and to facilitate the networking of the church for revival. Prior to founding The Better Place in 2003, Dr. Miller was a senior pastor for 22 years and then a district superintendent for six years in the United Methodist denomination.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search