- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Middle School Survival
Mark Oestreicher (Marko) is a veteran youth worker and former president of Youth Specialties. The author of dozens of books, including Youth Ministry 3.0 and Middle School Ministry, Marko is a sought after speaker, writer and consultant. Marko leads The Youth Cartel, providing a variety of resources, coaching and consultation to youth workers, churches and ministries. Marko lives in San Diego with his wife Jeannie and two teenage children, Liesl and Max. www.whyismarko.com.
Lois Reed4 Stars Out Of 5April 9, 2008Lois ReedThis is a relevant and interesting read for a preteen. My 11 year old and I were going to read it together, but he ended up so interested that he whipped right through it on his own. It's already helping him with friendship transitions and to be a better friend.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Children
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search