- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Spiritual leaders and ministers will especially be drawn to this book, as it provides sound, biblical teaching on the call and authenticity of dance as ministry. It positions the Arts to reclaim its rightful place within the local church and the World. Written from a culturally diverse, yet Christian perspective. Paperback, 251 pages. From Xulon Press.
Number of Pages: 252
Vendor: Xulon Press
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Taking It to the Streets: Using the Arts to Transform Your CommunityJ. Nathan Corbitt, Vivian Nix-EarlyBaker Books / 2003 / Trade Paperback$19.49 Retail:
$24.00Save 19% ($4.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW64224
Mary Oliver-bellWhite Plains, NYAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 6, 2010Mary Oliver-bellWhite Plains, NYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A must read for anyone anywhere in their walk. It will make you want to dance for Lord whether in a ministry, church pew or at home to Glorify His holy name!
Tamar Walker5 Stars Out Of 5January 19, 2009Tamar WalkerExtremely thorough guide to being a minister in the arts..the arts/dance minister's "bible" to effective ministry.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry >> Resources for Worship Leaders
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry >> Resources for Worship Leaders
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Start A New Search