Join Beethoven Bear, Mozart Mouse and their music friends as they learn about music. Follow their adventures in the Classroom and the Music Center. Written to provide appropriate classroom music instructions for 4, 5, and 6-year olds, this is a comprehensive approach to musical learning that develops singing, movement, and listening skills simultaneously with an introduction to musical styles and concepts. Features:
- Detailed Step-by-step lesson plans for 10 weeks
- Music for singing, listening and moving
- Story to reinforce Musical concepts
- Reproducible coloring pages
- Music Center Ideas
- Student Assessment checklist
- Suggested concluding musical performance
- Three plush toys: Clara Schumann Cat, Beethoven Bear, Mozart Mouse
Softcover, 136 pages from Alfred Publishing.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.