- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama - eBookAnn CoulterSentinel / 2012 / ePub$12.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48329EB
Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to ObamaAnn CoulterSentinel / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:
$16.00Save 41% ($6.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW846567
Church-State Matters: Fighting for Religious Liberty in Our Nation's CapitalJ. Brent WalkerMercer Press / 2008 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:
$28.00Save 89% ($25.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW461152
The Real Inconvenient Truths: Seven Environmental Catastrophes Liberals Don't Want You to Know About- Because They Helped Cause ThemIain H. MurrayRunning Press Book Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$12.39 Retail:
$27.95Save 56% ($15.56)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW980549
Blue Collar Conservatives: Recommitting to an America That WorksRick SantorumRegnery Publishing / 2014 / Hardcover$12.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$27.99Save 56% ($15.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW572398
Shadowbosses: Government Employee Unions Are Controlling America and Robbing Taxpayers BlindMallory Factor, Elizabeth FactorCenter Street / 2012 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 88% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW522743
Miracles and Massacres: True and Untold Stories of the Making of AmericaGlenn BeckThreshold Editions / 2013 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:
$27.00Save 59% ($16.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW764740
Hatred of the Jew: Why and When Did the Barrage Begin?Victor SchlatterEvergreen Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$5.29 Retail:
$11.99Save 56% ($6.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW695762
For decades, the Left has been putting on a play with themselves as heroes in an ongoing civil rights move­mentwhich they were mostly absent from at the time. Long after pervasive racial discrimination ended, they kept pretending America was being run by the Klan and that liberals were black Americas only protectors.
It took the O. J. Simpson verdictthe race-based acquittal of a spectacularly guilty black celebrity as blacks across America erupted in cheersto shut down the white guilt bank.
But now, fewer than two decades later, our "pos­tracial" president has returned us to the pre-OJ era of nonstop racial posturing. A half-black, half-white Democrat, not descended from American slaves, has brought racial unrest back with a whoop.
The Obama candidacy allowed liberals to engage in self-righteousness about race and get a hard-core Leftie in the White House at the same time. In 2008, we were told the only way for the nation to move past race was to elect him as president. And 53 percent of voters fell for it.
Now, Ann Coulter fearlessly explains the real his­tory of race relations in this country, including how white liberals twist that history to spring the guilty, accuse the innocent, and engender racial hatreds, all in order to win politically. Youll learn, for instance, how
- A U.S. congressman and a New York mayor con­spired to protect cop killers who ambushed four police officers in the Rev. Louis Farrakhans mosque.
- The entire Democratic elite, up to the Carter White House, coddled a black cult in San Francisco as hun­dreds of the cult members marched to their deaths in Guyana.
- New York City became a maelstrom of racial hatred, with black neighborhoods abandoned to crimi­nals who were ferociously defended by a press that assessed guilt on the basis of race.
- Preposterous hoax hate crimes were always believed, never questioned. And when they turned out to be frauds the stories would simply disappear from the news.
- Liberals quickly switched the focus of civil rights laws from the heirs of slavery and Jim Crow to white feminists, illegal immigrants, and gays.
- Subway vigilante Bernhard Goetz was surprisingly popular in black neighborhoods, despite hysterical denunciations of him by the New York Times.
- Liberals slander Republicans by endlessly repeating a bizarro-world history in which Democrats defended black America and Republicans appealed to segregationists. The truth has always been exactly the opposite.
Going where few authors would dare, Coulter explores the racial demagoguery that has mugged America since the early seventies. She shines the light of truth on cases ranging from Tawana Brawley, Lemrick Nelson, and Howard Beach, NY, to the LA riots and the Duke lacrosse scandal. And she shows how the 2012 Obama campaign is going to inspire the greatest racial guilt mongering of all time.
—The American Spectator
“A refreshing and informative antidote to the divisive narratives about race perpetuated by politicians and the mainstream media.”
—The Washington Times