The newly revised signet classic Shakespeare seriesÃ³include:
- An extensive overview of Shakespears's life, world, and theater by the general editor of the Signet Classic Shakespeare series, Sylvan Barneti
- Special introduction to the play by the editor, David L. Stevenson, Hunter College
- A special note on the sources from which Shakespeare derived Much Ado About Nothing
- Dramatic Criticism from the past and present: commentaries by Charles Gildon, Lewis Carroll, George Bernard Shaw, Donald A. Stauffer, W.H. Auden, Carol Thomas Neely, and Robert Smallwood
- A comprehensive stage and screen history of notable actors, directors, and productions of Much Ado About Nothing, then and now.
- Text, notes, and commentaries printed in the clearest, most readable type
- Up-to-date list of recommended readings.Ã³