- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Still, Dorine persisted, led by her faith in God and aided by her love of adventure a trait her mother called too much initiative. Naive in the ways of the world yet bold in her prayer requests, Dorine put her trust in God and found that He opened door after door. Finally in 1945, she was sent to Brazil, a country about which she knew nothing except that it was in South America.
Written with honesty and humor, Dorine's remarkable tale of her journey and missionary work there is filled with anecdotes about cultural missteps and God's bountiful goodness. As head of a training school for girls and, later, as a host for the mission along with her husband, she has left her mark on countless lives. Dorine's autobiography shows how God took a poor Oklahoma girl thousands of miles from home and used her hardships, joys, and steadfast faith to accomplish great things.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search