- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
In this helpful book, Kent R. Hunter provides clear, practical guidance not only on how to diagnose the difficulties a church is experiencing, but also on how to implement simple, direct strategies for change. He outlines the basic questions a church must ask itself if it is to identify its problems and opportunities for growth, and--most importantly--offers direct suggestions on how a congregation s leaders can move and motivate its members to hear and follow the call to a deeper experience of mission and discipleship.
Move Your Church to Action will help readers understand what kinds of problems hold churches back from becoming alive with purpose and sense of mission, and they will learn how to implement simple, direct strategies for change.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search