- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 104
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 7.99 X 5.00 X 0.25 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/28/15.
All of us can pinpoint a particular point in our life that forever changes us. For Samantha Brinson, that day was March 18, 2006, when she was involved in a horrific car accident her senior year of college. The tragedy took the life of her best friend and left Brinson physically and emotionally broken. Even so, God wasn't about to let her go.
Candid and inspiring, "In the Mourning" recounts Brinson's journey through the grieving and healing process following that terrible night. Drawing on her private journals, she illustrates how this traumatic event affected several aspects of her life. But most importantly, Brinson reveals how it shaped her personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Brinson quickly discovered that there are no formulas for heartache, nor can grief always be defined in bulleted points or step-by-step procedures. Instead, she shares how she desperately plunged into God's word in a new way. Her relationship with God gradually transformed from a cold legalism into a newfound, pure, unadulterated love.
Discover a heartening story of redemption through the poignant thoughts of a young woman desperate to feel God's presence. "In the Mourning" wonderfully exemplifies how life's painful events can lead to the most beautiful of transformations.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search