Are Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on your door and asking you questions? Do you have a friend or family member involved with the Jehovah's Witnesses? Are you unsure of what to say to them? Looking for a little certainty, a little confidence? Then you will really enjoy this book.
Cult expert Ron Rhodes has compiled a list of ten pivotal issues that need to be brought up with Jehovah's Witnesses. Though short (concise), this book is accurate, and fair, and offers all the relevant information to make you more confident in your dealings with the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Rhodes' goals for this book? Simple:
- To identify the ten most critical issues/problems
- To examine the exact nature of each doctrinal error
- To contrast the cultic teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses with the truth revealed in the Bible
- To review basic principles of Bible interpretation (with a view toward showing how the Jehovah's Witnesses do not follow them)
- To explain the correct meaning of the numerous Bible verses that the Jehovah's Witnesses (and other cults) cite incorrectly or out of context
Does Rhodes achieve these goals? Quite admirably so. His exposition of the history, doctrine and practices of the Jehovah's Witnesses is truly eye-opening, and will greatly encourage all who seek to reach out to Jehovah's Witnesses with the truth. His strong biblical stance, and his passion for the truth are infectious, and will aid anyone in their conversations with Jehovah's Witnesses (and other cults as well). With an easy-to-use layout, and clear, concise descriptions, this book is great for quick referencing.
After reading this book, not only will you be able to stand your ground against the arguments of the Jehovah's Witnesses, you will also be able to more effectively share the gospel with them.
Ron Rhodes, president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of Bite-Size Bible Answers, Bite-Size Bible Definitions, Commonly Misunderstood Bible Verses and 5-Minute Apologetics for Today. He holds ThM and ThD degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary and teaches there and at several other seminaries.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.