- All Products
- Personal Financehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138137&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
LEARN TO SHOP FOR AND MANAGE YOUR MORTGAGE UNTIL YOU HAVE ELIMINATED ITONCE AND FOR ALL!
Mind Your Own Mortgage empowers homeowners to shop for a mortgage as if it were a commodityas easy as buying a gallon of gasand enables them to eliminate their mortgage debt by revealing inside information used to keep them enslaved to the mortgage industry. Mind Your Own Mortgage changes the gameputting you in charge:
- Shop with confidencean exclusive system helps you make decisions based on the best price
- Identify slick sales gimmicks and lender manipulation
- Refinance only when it makes sense for younot for the mortgage company
- Eliminate your mortgage in record timeso your retirement years include retirement
A SOUND MORTGAGE = A SOUND ECONOMY
Stocked with compelling real-life scenarios, budgeting tips, and handy financial tools, Mind Your Own Mortgage is a timely wake-up call for homeowners and a candid decree that the American dream is still possibleif we dramatically rethink the way we finance our homes.
ITS TIME TO MIND YOUR OWN MORTGAGE.
Whether youre getting a new mortgage, refinancing an old one, or dealing with the mortgage you have already, you wont find a better mortgage coach than my friend, Rob Bernabé. Mary Hunt, personal finance expert, best-selling author, and CEO of Debt-Proof LivingFinally, consumers have what they need to hold any mortgage provider accountable. ?R. Jarret Lilien, founder and managing partner of Bendigo Partners and former president and COO of E*Trade Financial