- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Smart Guides
SAT Vocabulary Flashcard Book Premium Edition w/CDROM, 3rd EditionResearch & Education Assoc. / 2011 / Trade Paperback$13.46 Retail:
$14.95Save 10% ($1.49)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW609065
SAT Prep Module 2: Critical Reading and Vocabulary DVDCerebellum Corporation / DVD$21.99 Retail:
$29.98Save 27% ($7.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW103249
Build a More Impressive Vocabulary.
Did you know that:
• The word "noisome" has nothing whatsoever to do with noise?
• "Ordinance" and "ordnance" have two distinct meanings?
• An "errant" fool is a fool who is lost, while an "arrant" fool is one whose foolishness is obvious?
If any of these facts caught you by surprise, then you need More Word Smart. More than one million people improved their vocabulary with the original Word Smart, but an educated and powerful vocabulary doesnt stop growing with one book! All of words featured in More Word Smart belong in an impressive vocabulary. Learning and using these words effectively can help you get better grades, score higher on tests, and communicate more confidently at work.
MORE WORD SMART includes:
• A rigorous emphasis on correct pronunciation
• Specialized chapters that highlight vocabulary from classic literature, law, and religion
• A guide to frequently occurring usage errors in written English
• Two chapters focusing on the words frequently found on the SAT and other standardized tests