This DVD includes six humorous videos to get your youth group laughing and talking. Total running time: 6 minutes.
- Session 1 (0:58) Live Richly- a parody of a credit card commercial
- Session 2 (1:12) - Mr. Plays Worship Music --parody of the popular "we salute you" commercials.
- Session 3 (0:55) Truth vs. Deception - parody of the popular computer brand ads
- Session 4 (0:42) Pew - fragrance commercial for churchgoers
- Session 5 (1:07) The Oval - movie trailer for a horror movie about a toilet.
- Session 6 (1:07) Witnessola - cell phone commercial parody.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Scientists at Bluefish TV recently discovered that laughter actually clears out blockages in the tubing between a teens ears and his brain. We donned lab coats and safety goggles and went to work designing videos to break the ice, capture attention, and help clear a path for your message. And dont worry, no teens were hurt in the making of these clips. Except for one young man who had milk fly out of his nose. Hes expected to make a full recovery.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.