- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
mamablewWestern New York stateAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good ideas!February 27, 2012mamablewWestern New York stateAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I really liked the book, except it was missing part of section eleven, and all of section twelve and the rest of the book. Many of her ideas are things I already do, so I was glad to learn that I am on the right track to save money.
QuiltergrandyArlington, TXAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Helpful bookFebruary 2, 2012QuiltergrandyArlington, TXAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book gives some very good tips on making your money go further.
Patricia Chadwick5 Stars Out Of 5March 13, 2008Patricia ChadwickThis is a small, pocket-sized book that you can throw in your purse and take with you. It is full of excellent tips on how to save money so you can pay down your debt, get more "bang" for your buck, and use that extra money not only to improve your quality of life, but the quality of life for others.One thing I like about Ellie Kay is that to her it's not all about saving money so you can have more stuff. It's about saving money so you have more resources to help others. Besides all the great money-saving tips, her final chapter focuses on tips to make a difference in the world.If you are looking for ways to stretch a dollar, A Tip a Day is a great resource.~Reviewed by Patricia Chadwick
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Investing
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Investing
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search