- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
mamablewWestern New York stateAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good ideas!February 27, 2012mamablewWestern New York stateAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I really liked the book, except it was missing part of section eleven, and all of section twelve and the rest of the book. Many of her ideas are things I already do, so I was glad to learn that I am on the right track to save money.
QuiltergrandyArlington, TXAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Helpful bookFebruary 2, 2012QuiltergrandyArlington, TXAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book gives some very good tips on making your money go further.
Patricia Chadwick5 Stars Out Of 5March 13, 2008Patricia ChadwickThis is a small, pocket-sized book that you can throw in your purse and take with you. It is full of excellent tips on how to save money so you can pay down your debt, get more "bang" for your buck, and use that extra money not only to improve your quality of life, but the quality of life for others.One thing I like about Ellie Kay is that to her it's not all about saving money so you can have more stuff. It's about saving money so you have more resources to help others. Besides all the great money-saving tips, her final chapter focuses on tips to make a difference in the world.If you are looking for ways to stretch a dollar, A Tip a Day is a great resource.~Reviewed by Patricia Chadwick
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Investing
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Investing
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search