- All Products
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Moneysmart Family System: Teach Financial Independence to Children of Every AgeSteve Economides, Annette Economides4 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 26%Video
Your Life...Well Spent: The Eternal Rewards of Investing Yourself and Your Money in Your Family - eBookRuss CrossonSave 31%
Your Money Map: A Proven 7-Step Guide to True Financial Freedom - eBookHoward Dayton4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 28%
Is it possible to raise financially responsible kids of any age in a society filled with consumerism and entitlement?
New York Times best-selling authors Steve and Annette Economides raised their five kids while spending 77 percent less than the USDA predicted. And the money they did spend was also used to train their children to become financially independent. The MoneySmart Family System will show you how to teach your children to manage money and have a good attitude while theyre learning to earn, budget, and spend wisely.
Learn how to:
- Get the kids out the door for school with less stress.
- End the battle over clothingforever
- Teach your children to be grateful and generous.
- Inspire your kids to help with chores as a member of a winning team.
- Prepare your kids for their first paying job.
- Help your kids pay for their own auto insurance, and even pay cash for their own cars.
- Employ strategies for debt-free college educations.
- Truly help your adult children when they want to move back home.
- Be prepared to deal with your adult children when they ask for bailouts.
With clear steps for children of every age, The MoneySmart Family System proves that its never too early, too late, or too hard to start learning financial responsibility.
Every parent or parent-to-be should read this book! Dr. Laura Schlessinger
From the Publisher
A proven plan to teach kids of every age how to make great financial decisions for a lifetime.
It costs around $261,000 to raise a child from birth through the age of 17! Regardless of a family's income level, there will be a flow of cash between parent and child. It may be a trickle or a torrent, but the control of the money spigot must be firmly in the hands of the parents - not the child's, no matter how old they are.
In The MoneySmart Family System, personal finance experts Steve and Annette Economides (and their five kids) give readers a proven system to train their kids and control the flow of cash. Parents will be empowered to:
- Use the money they're already spending on their children as a training tool
- Train their kids to want to earn and pay their own way in life
- Avoid the costly consequences of the 5/50/500 rule
- Equip their child to earn their first job
- Help kids plan and pay for major purchases like a first car or college tuition
- Give practical help without enabling
Thousands of parents have learned money management skills from the Economides. It doesn't matter if a family is wealthy or has a below average income, the universal principles are essentail to any child. Learn to leverage money you're already spending on your children to train them in the financial arena.