- All Products
- Personal Financehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138137&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Moneysmart Family System: Teach Financial Independence to Children of Every AgeSteve Economides, Annette EconomidesThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW202843Video
Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family: Includes So Many Innovative Strategies You Won't Have to Cut Coupons - eBookSteve EconomidesThomas Nelson / 2010 / ePub$10.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$10.99Save 5% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13177EB
Your Life...Well Spent: The Eternal Rewards of Investing Yourself and Your Money in Your Family - eBookRuss CrossonHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24688EB
Your Money Map: A Proven 7-Step Guide to True Financial Freedom - eBookHoward DaytonMoody Publishing / 2009 / ePub$8.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 28% ($3.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23122EB
Is it possible to raise financially responsible kids of any age in a society filled with consumerism and entitlement?
New York Times best-selling authors Steve and Annette Economides raised their five kids while spending 77 percent less than the USDA predicted. And the money they did spend was also used to train their children to become financially independent. The MoneySmart Family System will show you how to teach your children to manage money and have a good attitude while theyre learning to earn, budget, and spend wisely.
Learn how to:
- Get the kids out the door for school with less stress.
- End the battle over clothingforever
- Teach your children to be grateful and generous.
- Inspire your kids to help with chores as a member of a winning team.
- Prepare your kids for their first paying job.
- Help your kids pay for their own auto insurance, and even pay cash for their own cars.
- Employ strategies for debt-free college educations.
- Truly help your adult children when they want to move back home.
- Be prepared to deal with your adult children when they ask for bailouts.
With clear steps for children of every age, The MoneySmart Family System proves that its never too early, too late, or too hard to start learning financial responsibility.
Every parent or parent-to-be should read this book! Dr. Laura Schlessinger
From the Publisher
A proven plan to teach kids of every age how to make great financial decisions for a lifetime.
It costs around $261,000 to raise a child from birth through the age of 17! Regardless of a family's income level, there will be a flow of cash between parent and child. It may be a trickle or a torrent, but the control of the money spigot must be firmly in the hands of the parents - not the child's, no matter how old they are.
In The MoneySmart Family System, personal finance experts Steve and Annette Economides (and their five kids) give readers a proven system to train their kids and control the flow of cash. Parents will be empowered to:
- Use the money they're already spending on their children as a training tool
- Train their kids to want to earn and pay their own way in life
- Avoid the costly consequences of the 5/50/500 rule
- Equip their child to earn their first job
- Help kids plan and pay for major purchases like a first car or college tuition
- Give practical help without enabling
Thousands of parents have learned money management skills from the Economides. It doesn't matter if a family is wealthy or has a below average income, the universal principles are essentail to any child. Learn to leverage money you're already spending on your children to train them in the financial arena.
Other Customers Also Purchased
8 Important Money Decisions for Every Couple: *Discover Financial Harmony *Communicate Through Your Differences *Build a Stronger Relationship - eBookRuss CrossonHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 44% ($6.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36235EB