Read Cynthia Koelker's blogs and other content on the Penguin Community. "Dr. Cynthia Koelker gives us the inside scoop on how to save money at the doctor's office and still get great care. Even if you have insurance, 101 Ways to Save Money on Health Care will still help you save your hard-earned cash."
-Elizabeth Cohen, MPH, CNN senior medical correspondent, author of The Empowered Patient
For over twenty years, Ohio-based family physician Dr. Cynthia J. Koelker has made it her mission to help people lower their health care expenses. Now, in 101 Ways to Save Money on Health Care
, Dr. Koelker shares her insider tips and information so that you too can save hundreds (even thousands!) without sacrificing your health. 101 Ways
is loaded with simple, easy-to-understand tips on topics that everyone will find useful, including:
* How to save money on brand name drugs
* How to cut costs for chronic problems-from asthma to allergies
* How to ask for a hospital discount (it's easier than you think!)
* Ways to save money on glasses and contacts
* What websites you can trust to give you the best health information
Whether you are uninsured, or just looking to save money, this invaluable guide will show you how to stay healthy and hold onto your hard-earned dollars.