- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Money and Marriage God's Way will help you discover God's approach to growing your finances and strengthening your relationship with your mate. It highlights key issues like debt, conflict, spending, investing, saving, and budgeting. Regardless of the books, magazines, or television programs you've seen, nothing compares with money and marriage God's way.
Unique features include stories of real-life couples, discussion of common difficulties and solutions based on Biblical principles, and end-of-chapter interaction sections.
Howard and his wife, Bev, have been married for over 35 years. They reside in Gainesville, Georgia, and have two married children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Life Recovery Workbook: A Biblical Guide Through the 12 StepsStephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW313283Video
How to Pick a Spouse: A Proven, Practical Guide to Finding a Lifelong Partner - eBookDaniel Chun, Neil WarrenRevell / 2014 / ePub$7.89 Retail:
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66987EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search