- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Access your classroom anytime, anywhere! Alpha Omega's online Monarch curriculum provides students and parents with a multi-media rich learning opportunity that's efficient and easy to use. Students simply log-in to access lessons that include movie clips, timelines, interactive games, quizzes, and more. Teachers will find helpful features such as a calendar-based lesson plan, message center, printable records, report cards, grade report, and daily work report. The only requirement is a high-speed internet connection; once purchased, a code will be sent that allows an 18-month access period for all schoolwork to be completed, with records available for seven years thereafter.
Monarch features six voices with more natural sounding inflection and pronunciation. In addition, each sentence is highlighted in yellow with the individual word highlighted in blue as it is read aloud. Students also have the option of selecting a single word, sentence, or paragraph they want to hear.
Expand your students' foreign language knowledge. French II is an entry-level high school course which explores the French language through communication, culture, connections, comparisons, and communities. Course materials are designed to support students as they work to gain a basic proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, writing, and cultural competency.
This course helps students expand their knowledge and skills to achieve the following goals:
- Use French in everyday situations in both oral and written communication.
- Use French vocabulary at the level appropriate to living in francophone countries.
- Demonstrate knowledge of France and other francophone countries.
- Listen to and understand basic passages in French related to various themes.
- Read and understand basic passages in French related to various themes.
- Compare and contrast cultural aspects of francophone countries and the United States.
This course gives students an introduction into the mechanics of the French language, acquaints them with the cultural differences of francophone countries, and helps them gain an awareness of their own culture.
This is a full-year course. 12 units. Grades 9-12.
- Text-to-Speech capability
- Vocabulary and Review Games
- Interactive Timeline
- Printable Records
- Report Card, Grade Report, and Daily Work Report available.
- Program improvements, curriculum updates, and fixes are made regularly and automatically as part of the subscription cost.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Windows 2000 SP4 (Firefox Only), Windows XP SP2/3, Windows Server 2003, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 16+, Chrome
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- Safari 6.0+, Firefox 16+
|Format: Other, N/A|
Vendor: Alpha Omega Publications
|Availability: In Stock|
Other Customers Also Purchased
French Vocabulary, QuickStudy ® ChartBarcharts Inc / Other$5.49 Retail:
$5.95Save 8% ($0.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW225335
Langue et louange French Year 2 Teacher Test KeyA Beka Book / Other, N/A$11.50Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW178772
Construction De Vocabulaire PACE 1013Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$2.23 Retail:
$2.70Save 17% ($0.47)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6013193
Find Related Products
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.