Mom's Devotional Bible / Special edition - eBook
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Presentation Page
- More About Me Page
- My Children Pages
- Book Introductions
- Translation and textual notes
- A year's worth of daily devotions from Elisa Morgan
- Weekend devotions cycle through four "special interest" areas for moms
- Heart icons flag Scripture reference to mothers, grandmothers, and mother-in-laws
- The Story of MOPS
- Every Mom Needs Hope
- Every Mom Needs Help
- 9 point type
- Double-column format
- 20 full-color pages
- Subject Index
- Reading Plan
- Promises & Perspectives From the Bible
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
"I am excited for the ways that moms will draw on God's strength through the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible. Packed with practical inspiration, it is an incredible tool to help moms find hope and daily encouragement." Sherry Surratt CEO and President, MOPS International
Mom, you don't have to go it alone! The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a momwhether youre a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
Weekend Momday devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
Index of topics important to mothers
Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
Promises and Prayers for Mom
Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Moms Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado.